SIFA PILES CARE
Looking for a way to treat your piles (Hemorrhoids) or fissures symptoms at home with natural treatments? SIFA Piles Care (formally Herbopile) is an Ayurvedic piles medicine that contains 100% natural ingredients that helps with the pain, swelling, itching, constipation, and bleeding that occurs with piles and fissures.
SIFA PILES-CARE is a scientifically formulated and clinically proven all-natural supplement that gives you lasting relief from piles. This ayurvedic piles relief supplement offers gentle healing that soothes the painful symptoms of piles, thus empowering you to lead a comfortable daily life.
How Does SIFA Piles Care Help?
- Relieves pain, swelling, burning, and itching in piles: This Ayurvedic piles medicine contains anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and laxative herbs like Triphala, Guggul, Aragwadh, Mahaneemb, and Suran. These herbs reduce swelling and relieve pain, itching, and burning sensation of piles.
- Controls bleeding and help in wound healing: Key ingredients like Daruharidra, Nagkesar, Mochras, Shankha jeera included in Piles Care have astringent, antiseptic, antioxidant, and wound healing properties. They constrict the blood capillaries and thus, help to arrest bleeding and mucus discharge. They also prevent secondary infections and speed up the wound healing in piles, anal fissure, and fistula. This makes Piles Care an effective ayurvedic medicine for fistula.
- Relieves chronic constipation and regularizes bowel movements: Piles Care contains natural mild laxative herbs like Haritaki, Aragwadh, and Nishotar. These herbs soften the hard stool, increase intestinal mobility, and ensure pain-free, smooth, and satisfactory bowel to overcome constipation. They also help to regularize bowel movements to ensure there is a lesser strain on the bowels that can lead to the recurrence of piles.
- Helps shrink the pile mass, prevent complications and recurrence: Regular use helps to reduce inflammation, relieve constipation, and facilitate easy bowel evacuation without straining. Antimicrobial and wound healing ingredients assist the healing process. All these actions help to prevent complications and can also promote shrinkage of the pile mass. It also helps to prevent a recurrence.
- Strengthens digestive system: Chitrak, Haritaki and other digestive herbs revive the digestive system to provide relief from indigestion, gas, bloating associated with piles and constipation.
- All-natural ayurvedic formulation with no known side effects: These all-natural piles ayurvedic tablet is not known to have any side effects when used as per the recommendations. It is safe for long-term use. All these benefits make Dr. Vaidya’s Piles Care one of the best ayurvedic medicine for piles and fissures. For best results, we recommend consuming it for a minimum of three months.
- How To Get The Best Results With SIFA Piles Care?
Take SIFA Piles Care powder continuously for the recommended duration.
- Take a hot water sitz bath 2 to 3 times daily in non-bleeding piles till pain and swelling get reduced.
- Eat whole unrefined grains (wheat, barley, brown rice, oats), legumes (beans, lentils, peas, soybeans), fruits (ripe banana, grapes, pomegranate, apples, pears, papaya, melons), and vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, radishes, and cabbage).
- Avoid difficult to digest foods like dairy products (milk, cheese, paneer), meat, white flour, bakery products (white bread, toast, pasta), processed, fried, junk, and fast foods.
- Drink sufficient water to stay hydrated.
- Stay away from caffeinated beverages and alcoholic drinks as they can dry up stools and exacerbate the discomfort of piles.
- Exercise regularly. Practice yoga like Pawanmuktasana, Bhujangasana to relieve constipation and improve digestion. In pregnancy, exercise under appropriate guidance and supervision.
- Avoid prolonged sitting at work. Get up and move around periodically.
- For those who are overweight, losing weight may help with Hemorrhoids.
- Avoid regular use of laxatives.
- Don’t sit in the toilet for long periods and don’t strain for stools.